Followers

Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love at Milk Coffee

Coffee of the Day - Eggnog

Today I am playing in the showcase at Milk Coffee, where the theme is Love.  We were given several fun new images, and even though I have never had one of these delightful little cookies, I just know I would LOVE the macaroons our cute Fiona Fairy is holding! :)


Papers are from my most beloved Daisy D stash, Maybe Baby collection..... let me pause and wipe away a tear as I still mourn the loss of that most fabulous paper company.... sigh.....sentiment tickets come from Create with TLC and were sprayed with glimmer mist. her wings  and the rose were coated or accented in stickles. a bit of washi tape, some pretty lace, a few buttons, and we are finished! :)

have a most beautiful day! Jennifer

Challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday - anything goes with butterflies or fairies
Fresh Brewed Designs - hearts and dots
Simon Says Stamp - have a heart
Digital Tuesday - hearts
Stamp 'n Doodle - love is in the air

10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

So very pretty Jennifer! love that big red heart in the background and the tickets are just perfect for the card too..
Enjoy your wonderful day~

Jingle said...

Very cute design! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Penny said...

Such a cutie pie, Jennifer! Love the design, die cuts, papers & tickets, too! Just an adorable card!
I have had those cookies and they are fabulous, let me tell you! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

CUTE! Thanks for playing at DTC.

tellana said...

I just love you're attention to details and how you can put them all together!

Danni said...

Super cute! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

vdoyle8 said...

Love your card -- great use of that gorgeous paper!

Joy said...

Such a cute card, love all the layering.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Linda Anderson said...

All I can say is YUM!! Totally adorable creation, love your image. Thanks for joining us for our month long Hearts and Dots challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

Linda

Sarah said...

Super cute card-- I love those tickets--they are a great addition. Thank you for creating with us at Fresh Brewed Designs!