Followers

Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Results of Jen's Sunshine Blog Hop

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Good morning! I realized that in all of the excitement of the Jen's Sunshine blog hop, I had failed to give all of you a final report of the amount raised. I know some of you have been asking, so here ya go -
after all of the proceeds I have received from Paper Makeup Stamps, The Stamping Boutique, and the individual donations, all of YOU have so graciously donated almost $600 to my family! isn't that wonderful?!?!?!?!? we are so touched by your love & kindness! already one of my medical bills has been paid off, so your contributions really have made a difference! thank you so very much! :) Also, because so many of you have asked, I will add the paypal donation button to my sidebar for you. (give me some time to figure out how to do this!)

one dr.'s appt. down this week, oh so many left to go..... blech! don't know if I'll have the time or energy to craft, but sure hope I can.

7 comments:

Trina said...

Yay! Hope you feel hood enough for us to "see" you again soon! Mwah!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful news! Praying for you this week with your Dr. apt. Just take one at a time!

mimijudy1975 said...


I came across your blog today,Jen. I hope this week of tests goes very well for you . I know how it is getting through the appointments . Bless you,I'll be saying my prayers for you.

Karen said...

Big hugs to you sweetie.xx

Tiggerscraps said...

Praying for you, I'm so glad I was part of the hop and able to help a little bit.

Gina Lindsay said...

That's great! I hope your appointments go well this week!

ThePurplePlace said...

So happy to hear about the donations -- hope they continue to pour in and wishing you a good week!!

Hugs,
Lisa