Followers

Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the Air at Dilly Beans


okay, so I go over a week with no posts and then I slam ya with 2 in one day! yep, I'm heartless I tell ya! but my card has plenty, becauzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Love is in the Air!!!!!


I missed getting my card to the Dilly Beans post in time for the challenge on Friday, but I wanted to still get one finished anyhow. I combined 3 fun images from the Dilly Beans store and added a Create with TLC senti. how perfect that Paulette had one with the challenge theme! ;)


papers are Lily Bee Head Over Heels, ribbon is the most gorgeous gorgeous raw silk, and good golly gosh there is a LOT of distress stickles, glitter pen, and shimmerz on here.

Crafty Boots - Valentine
Hooked on Crafts - hearts
My Craft Spot - girly girls (do girly ghoulies count? grins!)
Ooh La La - be my Valentine
Paper Pretties - flowers
Crazy Challenge - Valentine's
Catered Crop - hearts
Corrosive Challenges - love bites (hope my little ghoulie bat girl counts)
Squirrel & Fox - Valentine's Day
2 Sisters - I heart you
Card Makin' Mamas - Valentine
Cardmad Fairy - hearts

16 comments:

angelwhispers said...

She looks fab! Chanelle xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a cute card, great colours and fab ribbon. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Regan said...

She sure does count, Jennifer! Wonderful layout - love the doily heart! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Love Bites"!
{hugs}
Regan

Jenn Borjeson said...

How creative is this?! I love it, Jen, great job! TLC's sentiments are perfect additions to so many of our images, huh? :)

CG said...

Wow, I love this image in pastels! So sweet. The edging is AMAZING...so sorry you've been under the weather!

Alli Devine said...

Lovely delicate colour scheme and that raw silk ribbon adds a real touch of luxury to this card. Thanks for joining our Be My Valentine challenge at Ooh La La creations.


Alli D

Purple Crazy said...

great card, so cute, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB xx

Pam said...

Cute Card thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge. Hugs Pam x

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I especially like the heart-shaped doily. What a wonderful touch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

CraftyDaffy said...

Oh I love the backing paper and the doily heart on your project. Very effective and lovely color scheme. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Valentine theme. xx Denise

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful card, love all the details, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Jayne said...

Girly ghoulies do count!!! So pretty.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x

Olivia said...

Great. Job. Love the way you brought all the images together. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters challenge. Olivia

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card, jennifer!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Kathy said...

Fun card, the little bat girl is so cute! Great take on Love Bites at the Corrosive challenge blog.

Bamabel said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee