Followers

Translate

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Day for Daisies - so much to see!

I have a LOT to show you in this post from A Day for Daisies, so I hope you are well rested and your coffee cup is full! grins! but I promise you will be so in love with what Tammy has drawn.....


First up is my project with one of her new releases for this week - all with the theme of 'cozy'. I am so in love with the vintage feel of this mother and daughter pair out shopping. It reminds me of the Victorian Christmas that my Jr. & Sr. High choirs used to sing at in Galveston, Texas back when I was in school. I was always in love with the beautiful dresses the girls and ladies wore!

Papers are Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, holly sprig is Prima, wonderful ribbon is SU!, buttons are vintage, and little dots of stickles have been added here & there for sparkle. Music stamp is A*Muse while senti is Shady Tree Studios.

Challenges:
Sparkle - vintage Christmas
Cupcake Crafts - traditional Christmas
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Christmas
Digital Tuesday - go green
I Brake for Challenges - vintage
Ruby's Rainbow - music
Cupcake Craft - color on kraft


The next 2 projects are from the November Club Kit. Both use papers from the Basic Grey Picadilly collection. I so adore these papers!

For the first card, I typed the definition of 'wisdom' into a document numerous times and then printed the image over it. the senti comes from Paulette at Create with TLC. my family said that it looked as if the girls were walking down the stairs of a library. I wanted it to look as if they were starting off on an adventure of learning. goofy, I know, but that is what I first saw when I looked at this beautiful image. isn't it funny what we see when we look at something? flower is Prima.

Challenges:
Paper Shelter - anything goes
Make it Monday - anything goes


Again, this card uses the Picadilly papers, vintage buttons, and little baby Prima flowers. senti is also TLC.

Challenge:
Seems a Little Sketchy - sketch
Divas by Design - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your cards are just outstanding! I love your style! Each one tells a story and its so nice to hear what you see in each image!

Shari said...

Lovely cards - each one of them is so unique!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Jan said...

Great cards, i'm so pleased I saw them on MIM xx Jan

miatagal said...

Jennifer,

Love your vintage cards, very creative and inspiring!

AllisonG said...

Your vintage cards are so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again soon!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jennifer All inspiring creations . Love the stairs effect arrived at with beautiful image of two girls .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

She's a Color Queen said...

Jen all your cards are marvelous! I do love your paper and color choices for the last one, and the image too. We are so glad you joined us this week at Seems a little Sketchy!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Ruby's Rainbow with our Music challenge & Sparkles Challenges with our Vintage Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jennifer, I love your paper piecing and colouring on kraft! Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Basslady said...

gorgeous creations with a great style!

love the embellishments!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love the design of the second one. Using letterpaper to make stairs and clouds. What a great idea and love the red ribbon and the buttons on top. Saw you at MIM and had to come in for a closer look. Glad I didi. TFS. Bettina xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous creation Jennifer, love the traditional colours and the ribbon is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in with our Christmas Traditions challenge at Cupcake Craftroom this month, good luck! Pami x

Gina Lindsay said...

Jennifer, great cards! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that first one!

Pauline said...

These are just stunning! I can't choose a favourite! I so love the creation for Seems a Little Sketchy. Adorable papers! All those layers, and turned edges! Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for entering your beautifully executed creation in our Digistamps 4 Joy "Merry Christmas - no animals" challenge.
luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT LEAD