Followers

Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Stop and Scrap Winners Re-draw

okie dokie folks.... we're gonna try this again!


only one little person claimed their gift certificate prize from the Stop and Scrap prize the other day. I even gave people a little extra time today to get in touch with me, but alas, I didn't hear from any of those drawn.

so......

here are the NEW winners! please email me at jenscull @ yahoo.com if your name is listed. I really want you to experience the fun of Stop and Scrap before these gift certificates expire.

$25 gift certificate - Suzie McFloozy :)
$10 gift certticate - Anita
$10 gift certificate - Erin Hoffmann

and just so you know, a $10 gift certificate is enough to get you a 6x6 paper pad plus shipping. and if you go for first class shipping rather than priority, you can still add a few extras! :)

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the new winners.

Suzie McFloozy said...

O O O that is me !!!
Thanks Jen - how exciting :)
Makes waking at 4.30am and not being able to get back to sleep more bearable !!
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Jenn Borjeson said...

Hi Jennifer! So excited to be on the Dilly Beans DT with you, looking forward to working with you! :) xo

Linda said...

So sorry I missed my name being called the other day. My mom just got out of the hospital and life has been more than hectic. Congrats to the new winners!