Followers

Translate

Monday, October 24, 2011

'Up With People' Fundraising coming soon! :)

thank you so much to all of you who have left such wonderful comments for Ryan about his being accepted into 'Up With People'!!!! we are so excited!

Soon I will have a linky on my sidebar that can take you to the site where you can make donations to his specific account, since some of you have asked how to contribute. We are also going to be going gangbusters on doing all kinds of fundraising to get the money together to make sure that he is able to go for the year, leaving in July 2012.

I will be making some music themed cards to sell, he is going to have several pancake breakfasts and lasagna dinners in our area, and who knows what else we will come up with?! ;) we're working on a fun idea for Valentine's Day serenades, too, which I think could be a big hit!

I promise to keep everyone posted! thank you again for your prayers and kindness! it means so much to all of us! :)

No comments: