Followers

Translate

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grandparent's Day at Party Time Tuesday

Party Time Tuesdays is celebrating a special occasion....Grand Parents Day. PTT#32 Show your Grandparents some LOVE!

This weeks sponsors are:
Kendra Snelling is owner of:


She has a store on Etsy HERE. She will have a cute prize for a lucky winner!

SBS Store Logo Graphic for display only
Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"




One lucky winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Whimsy Stamps.





For my card I used an image from MelJen Designs found at Whimsy Stamps. I paired it with Basic Grey Indie Bloom papers and this fabby felt flower from The Little Cherry Tree. You had better believe that I will be visiting that Etsy shop! the quality of this flower is top notch, y'all! I typed out a sentiment to make this a card perfect for new grandparents and then punched it into a tag. pom pom trim is May Arts and a little baby Prima flower was added to the tag. some fun orange & white baker's twine also from Etsy finishes off the tag.

I do hope you play along with us at Party Time Tuesday! can't wait to see what you make to celebrate Grandparent's Day!

3 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

How sweet the little tigers are Jen. Really did some fine coloring here and beautiful work. :)Peggy

Unknown said...

Love it, you always have the best embellies! What a "purrfect" sentiment too!

Hugs,
Christy

paige said...

Great card! The sentiment is just perfect!