Followers

Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Biggie Big News!

Coffee of the Day - Coconut Macadamia

yes, Starbucks is introducing a new flavor of frapp on Tuesday and pumpkin spice is back in stores then, too, but that is NOT the big news I was coming to share! are you shocked?! ;) although Tyler and I are VERY excited about the Starbucks announcements and he does plan to be there bright & early when they open to give me the latest scoop..... I will report back as soon as I get that text, I promise. I am torn because you KNOW how I love my pumpkin spice, but the new flavor is calling as well, so might have to order 2 smalls, but oh my gosh, I am sooooooooooooooo off topic here......... grins!

yesterday it was officially announced that I am the new member of not one, but TWO new Design Teams! boy howdy, do I feel honored indeed! and humbled to be included in the most talented group of ladies! truly truly!





First I will introduce you to a brand new DT and challenge that will premiere on Monday, Sept. 5 - Digi Makeover Challenge with Paper Makeup Stamps. This is the digi version of their rubber stamps. I am so excited to be part of this new venture!

The new Digi Makeup Artists are:
Anne
Ivette
Jennifer (me!)
Melissa
Queen Britt

Sally
Velta


And joining in from the original makeup artists are:
Jami
Katie
Michelle




Next, I am happy as a clam to be part of the next group of DT members for
Through the Craft Room Door. Good golly, Miss Molly, these ladies can COLOR! so I am counting on them to get me out of my fear block with my Copics and actually have me USING those babies...... Our first big challenge together will be on September 15. I'll have a project for the current challenge to show in another post on Monday.

anaRy Baumgarth - Senior DT
Anita Autore - Senior DT
Danielle Linton - Junior DT
Jennifer Scull - Junior DT (me again!)
Lisa Haines - Junior DT
Melanie LaBelle--DT Leader/Magazine Partner
Sandi Huggett - Junior DT
Stephanie Lee - Junior DT
Wini Bell - Junior DT


Please be sure to stop by all of these members' blogs to wish them a heartfelt congratulations! I know what it is like to receive the news that I didn't make a team, so it's wonderful to actually get an email that says 'welcome '!



11 comments:

Unknown said...

well done you! :)

Babe O'Mara said...

Congratulations!! Good for you!!

Babe

Mel said...

Congrats Jennifer on both DT's. We are thrilled to have you on TTCRD DT. I am looking forward to creating with you and getting to know.

Sara said...

woo hoo, congrats!

paige said...

Congratulations Jennifer! They knew what they were doing when they chose you!

mudmaven said...

Congrats Jennifer! So glad to see that you are feeling better. ~chris

Anita said...

I hadn't heard that pumpkin spice will be back on Tuesday. I will have to stop by starbucks then. Congrats on the DTS! I look forward to working with you.

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Congrats on your DTs post, Jennifer! Hope you're feeling much better. Get those creations rolling. Looking forward to your projects.

Cec said...

You go girl! Big congrats and I can't wait to what wonderful creations you bless us with.
Hugs!
Cec

ddazzled71 said...

Wow congratulations Jennifer, you are certainly going to be one busy lady......can't wait to see all your wonderful new creations.

Danie xxx

Tip Top said...

Who-hoo! Congratulations! And more challenges for me to have a go at!! Yeah!!