Followers

Translate

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me! :)

Coffee of the Day - Maple Pecan


I know it is weird to say Happy Birthday to myself, but I am really enjoying this day. it is quiet here - all of the guys are away at Camp, so it is just the dogs, our cat Eliza, and me here at home. I started the day with my delish coffee. I have just been browsing the internet, spending way too much time on Pinterest, but gosh, that place is addicting with so many absolutely gorgeous photos. so much of my inspiration and peace comes from pictures it seems, so I am really enjoying that site. Have great tunes playing in the background - started with the latest Plain White T's CD and now have some David Benoit lite jazz going........


plan to start crafting here in just a bit, but wanted to say to all of YOU how much you are loved & appreciated! you are my gift every day of the year! you bring me joy and smiles and make my heart sing! thank you for being there!


love ya! Jennifer

3 comments:

PeggyR said...

Oh Happy Birthday! I'm glad you are enjoying your day! I hope once I get Norm settled in, we can one day meet for lunch!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! And congrats on the new computer-how fun!

Stef H said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday DEAR, DEAR JENNIFER!!! happy birthday to you. your day sounds fabulous and i just love that picture!

may your year be filled with sunshine & miracles, my friend and thank you for all the smiles you bring to me.

hugs :)