Followers

Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Big Big News!!!!!

Coffee of the Day - French Vanilla

Okay, so I was going to wait until this weekend to post this most amazing, fantabulous, exciting, phenom fabby news, but Claire and I just couldn't wait!



Claire of Jellypark is starting a challenge blog and Design Team & she has asked me to help her as co-ordinator of the team! yeah, I know! GET OUT!!!!! was I ever slap me silly, over the top, fallin' outta my chair, screaming out the window happy or WHAT?!?!

you can get all of the info on the challenge blog here. In a nutshell, the DT call is open until Sunday, June 26.it is gonna be soooooooooooooo much fun! and boy-o, are we excited! ;)

9 comments:

Cat said...

Congrats to you, Jennifer! Life is full of excitement and surprises! So happy for you!

Stef H said...

way to go jennifer! you are perfect for that spot!

hugs :)

Anita said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

PeggyR said...

Congratulations! Isn't it great that we have cooled down!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh you will be wonderful!!! super big congrats - will check out the DT call - would love to work with you again (-:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

of course she asked you. Why wouldn't she? you are super talented! Congratulations!!!!!

Melissa Czapor said...

Congrats Jennifer!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see your fab creations!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Woohoo! That is so exciting!! I'll have to check out the blog or you can let me know when you start challenges!!

I LOVE challenges, as you know and find that creating is my escape in life...especially from Fibro, as I'm sure you can understand!!

I am very HAPPY for you and know you'll be fabulous in this role!!

:) Hugs,
Lis

kae pea said...

wow ! That is so super exciting! Her designs are adorable and I know you will make them look extra wonderful! Congratulations! Have fun and I can't wait to see all of your creations! :)