Followers

Translate

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Returning from the Land of the Lost......

Coffee of the Day - Creme Brulee

A big snow-filled 'howdy' to all of you! We were blessed with about 14" of the lovely white stuff yesterday and gosh, it is just gorgeous outside right now. I was taking the dogs out just a bit ago and heard my owl friend hoot hoot hooting away. The moon was reflecting off of the snow and it was a wonder to behold!

Sorry to have been away so long. nope, the dinos didn't get me, I didn't get sucked into a big black hole in some far away universe, nor did I finally succomb to caffiene overload. (horrors!) just had a few little health ickies and then more compy crashes, but hopefully we are soon to be on the road to ....... well...... someplace simply marvelous I hope! grin!

I did want to let you know that today I received my stamps for the upcoming release from Shady Tree, so look for some fun things in March. btw -Nancy has several sets on sale at 30% off until March 8, so head over and take a looksie!

also, I received a fabby gift certificate for a great store owned by my new friend Ignacio over at Nicecrane. I hope to share a few things made with his vintage digis soon as well. Plus, my super sweet friend Anita blessed me with several embossing and die folders for my new Big Shot, so I am oh, so anxious to get crafty with those babies! thanks, Anita! you are da bomb, girlfriend! :)

so be on the lookout! and thanks for hanging in there! there just might be some blog candy to make it all worth your while....... hint hint hint........ ;)

3 comments:

PeggyR said...

Are you just not totally sick of this white stuff. Maybe if it didn't come with so many inches at a time it wouldn't be so bad. Now with rain coming tomorrow it will be worse because of flooding!

Anita said...

Glad you are feeling better! Enjoy the folders. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Great to see you back in action, Jennifer! Wonderful post - it made me long for the country and some cold air! Looking forward to seeing what you have coming up to share!

Hugs,
Linda