Followers

Translate

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Golf is for Girls

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Sorry to have been away for a bit. Haven't been feeling too well, so have been tucked away in bed. But the good news is that I am up drinking coffee again today and was able to start catching up on my crafting. yipppeeeee!

I just love this fun vintage image and sentiment from Create with TLC. it makes me giggle every time I see it! ;) especially the look on that guy's face and his posture. me thinks she is kicking his pants on the links! tee hee! now we know that would never happen here at my house. David still plays golf like the pro he used to be, but who knows, I might just give him the card anyway. or send it to my MIL who enjoys a round of golf every week, too.

Once I finished watercoloring the image, I took my SU! ink squirty tool and sprayed both soft suede and river rock over the top. The papers are Daisy D's Autumn. I just love the beautiful brown trim I found on Etsy. it really adds to the 'girly' touch of the card. a golf tee adds a bit of whimsy, especially tied with the tea stained twine.

enjoy your day! I hope to be back to posting regularly now, with DT posts to catch up....

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

You know what. I bought pumpkin spice at the store today. Creamer that is.. :)
This is a fantastic vintage image and beautifully colored.