Followers

Translate

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Fall Kitty.... Meow! :)

Coffee of the Day - Butter Rum

Oh How I so love this gorgeous fall weather! It is so brisk and beautiful! gosh, God is soooooo in His majesty! The colors are just as vibrant and fresh as can possibly be........

So without further adieu I shall introduce you to our precious little Fall Kitty. He is from Baby Bud Designs, and yes, you have seen him before. but goodness gracious me, I so love this precious little bundle! He loves to go chasing after the leaves as the wind gently blows them from the trees. He plays hide 'n seek with the little chippies in the yard, but watch out for the big squirrel who is out gathering nuts for the winter! ;) and then he curls up ever so close to the back door with his brothers and sisters all in one adorable bundle of fluff...... doesn't he just makes your heart smile?

I used all kinds of fun little goodies on this card - papers from my ever favorite collection from Basic Grey - Indian Summer, little itty bitty tickets from Maya Road, fall leaves from Prima, glitter trim & ruffle ribbon from May Arts, and of course, my buttons. The card base bg is stamped in craft ink with this gorgeous wildflower stamp from Rubbernecker.

Have a most wonderous day! :)

12 comments:

Holly Young said...

I love your papers and embellishments on this Jennifer. Great Fall feel to it!

Regan said...

I love the colors and the patterned paper you used, they are very pretty. I like how you used the leaves as embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft star!

Regan

Unknown said...

Well I am just loving your "loose" interpretation of the sketch myself! :-) I'm so glad you are playing along with us for this challenge at Papercraft Star!

Suzy said...

Love those Indian Summers papers! :) Thanks for playing at PaperCraft Star!

Maria Matter said...

awww, this kitty is so precious! Beautiful card Jennifer! love all the elements you added, especially those itty bitty tickets!
hugs & blessings!

Tracy said...

I downloaded this little guy from Baby Buds too, but haven't used him. Your card is really cute Jennifer. You can't go wrong with BG papers, one of my favorites. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Liz said...

Your card is gorgeous! I'm with you - autumn is a month with magnificent colours and you portrayed that perfectly with your card. Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Star and I hope to see more of your work.

Welcome! said...

Little kitty is sooo cute. The colours are fabulous and I adore those awesome leaf embellies!
Hugs, Krista

~* steph :) *~ said...

adorable card! love those tickets :)! thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week! *hugs* steph :)

Mary Anne said...

Oh how adorable is little kitty?? Awesome card, love love the desing and colours
Mary Anne
babybuddesigns

Chrissie said...

I love the rich colours of the papers you used for this sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew this time.
Chrissie

wherethey'llgo said...

Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star! Great card!