Followers

Translate

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Trip to White Blossom for PINK Saturday.....

Coffee of the Day - Texas Turtle

Happy Pink Saturday to you, my lovely friends! Today's post excites me for so very many reasons...... I want to share with you the most beautiful blog and photographs I have seen in a while.....White Blossom. I am always brought to such joy when I visit this wonderful blog. the photos inspire me - make my soul just sing! I hope you enjoy it, too. Please visit and leave Yvonne some blog love! :)

Wouldn't these hydrangeas be gorgeous framed and hanging on a wall - perhaps a powder room or even above my own craft table! Perhaps when I get that pink kitchen I still dream of............ grins!

May your day be filled with many 'Beautiful Things'! love ya!

Jennifer

p.s. check out Yvonne's personal blog, Fraulein Klein, my daily life for some GORGEOUS pink roses. they truly took my breath away.....

9 comments:

Yvonne - Frl. Klein said...

Hello Jennifer, thank you so much! I´m so glad, that you like my photos! On my other blog, my daily life blog, I have pink roses!!!!!
Have a fantastic weekend and a happy pink saturday!!!!!!
Big hugs, Yvonne

Sherry from Alabama said...

I checked out Yvonne's blog, and you're right, it's beautiful! Thanks for the link. Happy Pink Saturday to you!


Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Chatty Crone said...

I do love the pink and white - the bowl with the beautiful flowers. It does take your breathe away.
sandie

D. Jean Quarles said...

What a lovely photo! Perfectly pink. Have a great day.

NanE said...

Happy Pink Saturday. Great picture, I will check out her blog for sure. Have a wonderful weekend, Nan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pink treasures Thank you for sharing..Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I am delighted you visited me today. Happy Pink Saturday to you too and I hope you get that pink kitchen someday. That would be such a happy fun place to create in. :)

Rebecca said...

Just stoppin by to wish you a Happy PS. It's my first time. Hope you have a lovely day!

JazzyH said...

Great link! Thanks.