Followers

Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It has been a crazy ride......

Coffee of the Day - Butter Rum

What a wild weekend.......

First hubby wanted me to stop crafting..... then I got really sick....... then our son was in a most horrible accident..... just when you think life is on an even keel, it goes and spins you for a loop -dee-loop. upside down, inside out, backwards, forwards, this way and that. but God remains faithful and watches and holds us through it all. ever faithful.

my blog was deleted for a few days, but is back again after loving compromise. that is what marriage is about. I have bronchitis & a staf infection, but they will get better as they always do. plenty of coffee will see to that. and our son is safe. the Jeep is as repaired as it's gonna get. it is the Tick, named after a crazy superhero afterall! giggles! and it could have so much much worse. but God had His loving arms wrapped around our Tyler the entire time, thank you so so much, precious Father! and this weekend our family will be whole again as Mick and Tyler will be home again from school. ah, bliss.

I will be crafting again. although in a somewhat different fashion. there is that compromise. life, it is always changing. but that is a good thing. we must grow. and become who we are meant to be.
love to you all! and thank you for always standing by my side! mwah!

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

well you know that I am so glad to see that you are not completely giving up something that means so much to you and all of us too! So thankful your son is okay.

Anita said...

I know about compromises. I am glad that all is working out in the best way for you. I was thinking of you yesterday when I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I would of brought you one but it would of been cold. I keep forgetting to say thank you for all the goodies you sent.

Beverly said...

I am so sorry for the difficult times you are experiencing. I hope everything gets better very soon.

I am still trying to reach my goal of 200 comments by midnight tonight.

Marlene said...

Love your positive, upbeat attitude. Compromise is so important in any relationship. I'm glad you were able to work one out. Hope your son is not too banged up....yikes.

Dawn Edwards said...

It's great news you were able to compromise and continue to do something you love. It's a Blessing when God wraps his loving arms around Our loved ones during those times. I'm glad your Son is home safe with you once again. Hope you start to feel better soon and I look forward to seeing your creative work once again.