Followers

Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Timeless Beauty Birthday

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Stitchy of Stitchy Stamps at Digital Ink has been having a Birthday Celebration and challenge over at SNR. So I wanted to get a card made if I could. Unfortunately, being sick this week made it so that I was doing the mad rush to get a card finished up today. Luckily I was able to get it finished just in time! Lots of ingredients in this recipe! :)
  • Make a birthday card or invitation
  • use 3 different papers
  • use 3 dimensions
  • use 3 "B" embellishments
  • use 3 "B's" somewhere on the project - in the sentiment, as the image, etc.
  • have it uploaded to the SNR forum by midnight on Dec. 12

So here is my creation -

My papers are by Making Memories (vintage newspaper ad) and Paper Pizazz (hydrangea). I also have 2 textured solid cs, so technically I went over there. My main image is popped up on foam tape, so that is my 3D, plus the buttons, etc, are all 3D. My 3 "B" embellies are the 2 buttons and the bow tied with the lilac vintage seam tape. The 3 "B's" are the 'b' words in the sentiment and the image is from the Timeless Beauty collection by Stitchy! :D grins! how is that?! The entire card is sprayed with pearl glimmer mist to give a wonderful shine irl. Plus some distressing was done and the edges inked with white craft.

See y'all in the morning! Jennifer

No comments: