Followers

Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time for Coffee (always! grins!!)

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Hello! So have you had your cuppa yet today? Just in case you haven't, I have this card for you featuring a fabby new digi from Jules Junk over at Digital Ink. She drew it just for me 'cause I'm always beggin' coffee stamps from people!!! :D I just love my french coffee press and have never seen a digi of one, so Jules was great and drew one for me! isn't it great?

My card is sized to fit in a legal envie. I used these neat coffee papers from Flair Designs. Dave brought me this wonderful Starbuck's sticker home the other day. OF COURSE I had to put it to good use on a card! :) The silver parts of the press are painted with hi ho silver blingz shimmerz paint. The flowers are Prima, and the dew drops are clear ones that I colored black with a sharpie. black satin ribbon is from a remnant stash.

Don't forget that all digis are 50% at Digital Ink for the entire month of October! Have a wonderful day! and any comment left on this or any post through Saturday qualifies you for my Blogaversary blog candy!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

LOVE the image! It is SO you! :) Your card turned out fab as always! What a thoughtful hubby to bring you home a sticker from Starbucks! :) Have a great day Jen!!! :)

Stef H said...

that's a fabulous card and image! i love it. must go shopping at DI!

hugs,