Followers

Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's a glittery cupcake Balloon!

Doesn't everyone need a bright shiny glittery cupcake ballon to brighten their day?!?! :)

This week's challenge over at The Stamping Boutique is to make something using the colors pink, turq, silver, and add LOTS of shiny sparkly glitter!!! how much is that right up my alley with all of the pink I've been using lately (well, all of the time when you think about it........ grins!)

This adorable little cupcake balloon digi just came immediately to my mind. It is covered in pretty much every single color of shimmerz paint I own!! :D The card base is painted in it, too! I also added in some cotton candy stickles to the cupcake's icing as well as the edges of the main image for even more glitter! The buttons were feeling left out, so I made sure to use some pretty pink glittery ones from my stash. gotta keep those embellies happy! giggles! Paper is from Basic Grey Two Scoops. card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square.

Be sure to come join us over at SNR or PCP and play along! Aren't all of these challenges fun?!?

Talk to ya tomorrow!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

FAN-TABU-LOUS! love it~

hugs,

Lauri said...

This is a perfect image for that color challenge! I love this balloon image too...such an uplifting card! haha!

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh Jennifer, I really like this one, that balloon is just too cute and I love your buttons.

Sara said...

Super cute, love all the pink!

JazzyH said...

Cute!