Followers

Translate

Monday, November 3, 2008

Coffee of the Day - Caramel Truffle

Hello! Well, I didn't get much cleaning done in my stamp room yesterday because I got sidetracked when I saw how many paper scraps I have! so I stamped instead!!!! had to use of some of those scraps, didn't I?! ;) I made several Christmas cards. Figured that I if I even make 1 or 2 each day, by Christmas I will be set. I need to join the Christmas Card Challenge again over at Split Coast Stampers. I did that one year and it was great! All of my cards were done, but then I forgot where I put them and had to start over again. (oh goodness......) But I am comfortable in the fact that SOMEWHEREE I have a delightful stash of cards already made!!! :)
This card uses the Stampin' Up set 'Snow Swirled' stamped directly onto Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper. It doesn't show in the scan of course, but every line of the tree was outlined with my glitter pen. the whole thing just shines irl. The prima was originally a white one that I inked with burgundy. I then sponged gold ink over the top, and gold was also sponged all over the rest of the card base. White trim is from Melissa Francis and the gold seam binding is some I found at Etsy. The rhinestones were colored to match with a Sharpie. When in doubt, buy clear or white embellies so that you can color them yourself to co-ordinate with everything!

Don't forget to register for my blog candy giveaway! Enjoy your day!
Jennifer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the details of your card. Very, very beautiful.

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty!I like how you did the christmas tree.

Katy SCS Group

Melyssa said...

This is a beautiful card, great work!!

Sara said...

I LOVE this card, looks great, and I love that stamp.

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful card! I love what you did with this set (:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! I like the way you inked around the edges.

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, lots of great things about this card. I really like the look of your image stamped onto the paper, very nice.

Unknown said...

You are really making me love this stamp set!